Manufacturing & Warehouses
Clausen Engineers has provided complete design services for a variety of manufacturing, distribution, and warehouse facilities throughout the United States, equivalent to over 5 million square feet. Our clients have relied upon our expertise for site selections, functional layouts, aesthetics, and conceptual, economic and general pre-contract evaluation. During contract preparation, we consider the use of many existing and new materials in order to provide the best facility within the established criteria.
Clausen Engineers has designed major Warehouses for Mc Kesson Drug throught the United States. Clausen Engineers has also designed aluminum Can manufacturing plants for Ball Metals throughout the United States. Clausen Engineers completed design services for ERI, a major Water Salinization Equipment manufacturer in San Leandro, CA in 2010.
Our experience with material handling systems has allowed us to design state-of-the-art warehouses and distribution centers that are cost efficient and user friendly.
Our clients include:
- Gilroy Foods and Gentry Foods, Gilroy, CA
- Mrs. Grossman’s Paper Company, Petaluma CA
- National Metal Fabricators, San Leandro CA
- Cutter laboratories, throughout U.S.
- United Parcel Services, Several Locations
- Alhambra Water, Throughout Northern CA
- FABCO Automotive, Livermore, CA
- Catepillar, San Leandro, CA
- Bomatic, Inc, St. George, UT
- Bomatic, Inc. Temecula, CA
- Crocker Land Co, Brisbane, CA
- Glidden Company, Several Locations
- Liquid Carbonic, Several Locations
- Quaker Oats, Oakland, CA
- Shasta Beverage, Hayward, CA
- Domtar Gypsum, San Leandro, CA
- Levi Strauss, Kentucky
- Guardian Paper, Union City, CA
- Several Sail lofts in the San Francisco Bay Area